WE’RE LOOKING FOR A
IT Product Owner
Welcome to Elba Technologies
We are a multinational customer-focused company that offers intelligent automation and application development solutions to help big corporations drive business value (more at https://elba-tech.com).
We are looking for enthusiastic IT Product Owners in a senior position with experience in Product Ownership within agile, Scrum based projects, who can collaborate well with both internal and external stakeholders to design, develop and maintain software solutions.
In our team, you will build digital healthcare systems for a globally operating client, to support and improve the work and lives of healthcare professionals and citizens alike. You will be part of a large agile project organization and be responsible for the product ownership of software components.
As a successful Product Owner, you should demonstrate advanced knowledge of industry best practices and proficiency with passion in the role as part of the Scrum Methodology; as well as delivering fully functional software that meet the schedule and requirements.
Technical Skills Required
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a product owner in a Scrum team, optimally in software development projects for the medical/healthcare sector
- Strong communication and negotiation skills within the team and in dealing with stakeholders.
- Very good presentation skills to communicate visions, goals and concepts to different target groups.
- Good knowledge of design thinking, continuous integration, continuous delivery
- Confident appearance in an international environment
- Degree or equivalent experience in the field of IT or management (computer science, business informatics, information management or similar)
- Typically at least 5 years of professional experience overall
- As a Product Owner, you are responsible for the product vision, the product goals and the contact to international development teams, from requirements gathering to feedback and customer representation. Customer centricity is part of your everyday life and with the help of customer journeys, you elicit use cases and prioritize the backlog. Your role will include communication to our development teams, interface teams, and stakeholders and will include stakeholder management per se.
- Strong teamwork skills and passion for collaboration with international teams
- Value-oriented and agile mindset
- Good personality, open and agile-minded, team player, willing to learn and overperform
- English proficiency is necessary
- General Project Management, Customer/Vendor Management, Business Analysis
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational leadership skills
- Being able to communicate your ideas clearly and succinctly to clients, users, and colleagues
- Being diligent about your work
Useful Extra Skills
- Certified in SCRUM
- Familiar with scaled frameworks like SAFe, LeSS and Nexus
Benefits & Environment
- Experience with world-class, international customers
- Flexible work hours and work environment - results are what matters
- A young, professional, and highly committed team of software engineers working with products and services centered around business and IT automation in international projects
- Agile, project-centered company organization with a flat hierarchy – one united tribe organized in Squads for project delivery, Guilds for learning, sharing and participating, as well as Chapters to care for each other
- Opportunity to grow your personality and professional skills along with the growth of the company
Our Company Values
- People over *
- Trust over Control
- Flexibility over Structure
- Personal Responsibility over Centralized Steering
- Impact over Velocity
- Understanding First over Quick Solutions
- Team & Scale over Single Stars
- Cross Pollination over Standardization
- Failure Recovery over Failure Avoidance
Please send your CV and/or resume in