Graphic Design Intern
I. Job Purpose
PECB is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join the Quality Assurance team in Prishtina, Kosovo. If you are a passionate individual with the desire to participate in the growth of one of the biggest organizations in the certification industry, we have an opportunity for you.
Candidates applying for this position should have proficient communication and writing skills in the English language along with strong research and analytical skills, and a great attentiveness to details. A Graphic Design Intern at PECB will be responsible for contributing in design projects and providing new ideas.
A Graphic Design Intern at PECB is expected to:
- Design of infographics, icons, color templates, charts, tables, PowerPoint templates, and Word document templates
- Produce new ideas and concepts
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to the supervisor
- Keep up with emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Create design concepts, presentations, templates, layouts
- Work in multiple projects in various stages of progress
- Work cohesively within the team
- Contribute to the implementation of new initiatives
- Keep up with the deadlines set by the supervisor
- Respond well to feedback
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor
III. Preferred Competencies
Candidates applying for this position should:
- Be a student or a recent graduate in Graphic Design or related field
- Know how to work with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator (preferred)
- Have a thorough understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint (mandatory)
- Be able to work effectively with people at various levels throughout the organization
- Be able to work well under pressure, grasp new ideas quickly, think outside the box, and be able to keep up with a dynamic environment
- Have strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a high pace, dynamic environment
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to learn and grow as well as to challenge and contribute to ideas
IV. About PECB
At PECB, we are shaping the future of training and certification because we believe there is an easier, simpler, and better way to provide education around the world. As an international certification body present in more than 150 countries worldwide, we are proud to be one of the biggest organizations in the certification industry.
This internship will enable you to:
- Develop professionally
- Gain project-based experience
- Work with highly talented, diverse, and friendly co-workers
- Work 4 days a week (Fridays are off!)
- Earn a competitive salary, health insurance, and other benefits
V. Job Type: Internship | Job location: Prishtinë, Republic of Kosova
Before applying we recommend you read about our Corporate Culture to have an understanding on what kind of people are we looking for: https://pecb.com/pdf/brochures/pecb-corporate-culture.pdf
To apply, please submit your application before 2023-02-28 at https://pecb.com/en/jobs.
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.