Assistant Project Manager (Architects)
Spaxel owns, operates, and develops real estate projects leveraging technology & innovative operating models to create distinctive residences.
We are a young and lean team. In Prishtine we employ a centralized back-office handling tenant support, marketing, leasing, procurement, accounting, IT, interior design, and architecture.
Our Prishtina talent has years of experience in residential and commercial real estate development and operations. Extended time-zone working hours allow us to effectively respond to issues around the clock. Our young and energetic team manages our properties, people, tenants, and vendors digitally and our deployed technology allows us to run operations smoothly.
We are looking for someone highly motivated that is eager to learn and up for a challenge. The candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects for the organization while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Interact with external design consultants to execute renovation work.
- Build consultant based in new markets.
- Engage consultants as needed for due diligence and documentation.
- Liaise with procurement team for purchasing.
- Assist with procuring materials and other items as needed for completing project goals.
- Reporting through Airtable across all projects
- Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits, etc.
- Create scope of work and leveling sheets
- Receive bids & release jobs.
- Follow up with subcontractors.
- Oversee construction.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English proficiency.
- Must possess intercultural skills and demonstrate the ability to effectively work with all levels of company personnel.
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office package & project estimating tools.
- Knowledge of Revit Autodesk and visualization programs will be an advantage.
- Position: Assistant Project Manager
- Location: Prishtine
- Contract: According to Kosovo Labor Law
- Deadline: 25.11.2023
Instructions for applying
Applicants should send their CV in English to [email protected]
In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for “Assistant Project Manager”. Spaxel will contact only short-listed candidates.