EXPERIENCED COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST VACANCY
ProCredit Bank Kosovo is currently seeking a highly motived Experienced Compliance Specialist to join our dedicated Compliance Function team in Head Office in Prishtina. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to advance their career in compliance within the banking sector.
- Assist the Head of Compliance in providing assurance that the bank is in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Head of Compliance and when delegated maintain communication and correspondence with CBK and other regulatory authorities.
- Monitor the CBK regulations, rules, instructions, and other acts that affect the operational activity of the bank and inform relevant stakeholders about any new development.
- Assess the impact of the new regulations, rules, instructions and/or amendments in the bank operations.
- Prepare and document compliance opinions on new products and business processes in the bank.
- Lead and complete compliance control engagements
- Implement and continuously update compliance internal documents to ensure they meet evolving regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Review key documents with respect to compliance with the regulatory framework.
- Under the supervision of the Head of Compliance, provide training on compliance matters for the process owners and other team members in the function.
- Make systematic follow up of the findings presented in the CBK examination reports and other regulatory authorities’ examinations.
- Assist the Head of Compliance in preparation of Compliance Committee materials and maintain the minutes of the committee meetings.
- Provide regular reports for the Group Compliance Team and CBK on various compliance matters.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, law, business, or a related field
- Experience in compliance roles, preferably in the banking sector
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and industry standards as well as the ability to interpret and apply them effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess and address compliance issues and risks.
- Ability to adapt and stay up to date with industry changes.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, to communicate compliance requirements to various stakeholders.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Ability to conduct the role independently with high professional ethical standards.
- Leadership skills to guide other team members and delegate tasks.
- Maintain high ethical standards, integrity, and credibility.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (mandatory)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to recognize your expertise and dedication.
- Professional growth opportunity within a dynamic banking environment
- Comprehensive training and development programs to keep you updated on regulatory changes and industry best practices.
- Collaborative environment fostering a culture of teamwork.
- Engagement in challenging compliance projects that will broaden your skills and knowledge.
- Positive and inclusive work environment that values diversity and teamwork
If you are eager to elevate your career in compliance and be part of a reputable bank with an international environment characterized by flat hierarchies, we encourage you to apply.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application via our online application form accessible in the link below , no later than November 30, 2023.
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by Human Resources Department and invited to participate in the selection process.