- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
The Accessible Quality Healthcare (AQH) project, funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), continues to support the implementation of the national health sector reform agenda and complements other donor-supported programmes with a focus on the primary health care level (PHC). The AQH second phase 4-year project aims to stimulate use of quality PHC services by all Kosovo citizens, with particular attention to the needs and inclusion of socially vulnerable populations. The project is implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute. The project is seeking applicants for the following position:
Financial administration including of project administrated project funds and reporting in line with international best practice. Maintain financial records for all project activities, provide high quality financial reports and ensure that national obligations relating to financial management, tax and fiscal responsibilities are met in full. Facilitate project procurement processes. Support budgeting processes and analytics, track project expenditure against available budgets. Contribute to training activities related to budget management at municipal levels.
- Minimum of 5 years financial management experience within the finance department of a national or international organization;
- Financial University or equivalent degree;
- Membership of Professional Accountancy body (eg CA, ACMA, ACCA, SCAAK);
- Extensive experience of project financial reporting and use of financial management IT applications, including Banana Accounting package.
- Excellent experience of computerised accounts packages, Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- In-depth knowledge of national/international regulations and guidelines for financial management/procurement best practice;
- Able to produce high quality technical reports;
- Able to participate in the delivery of financial management/procurement training activities conducted by the project
- Able to work in a changing, multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships and teambuilding; excellent inter-personal skills;
- Strong written and oral skills in English and Albanian;
- Full driving license and willingness to travel as required.
This is full-time position open only to national experts.
Qualified applicants should email: 1) Curriculum Vitae; 2) Three references and 3) Cover letter explaining why they are qualified for the position to AQH Project Officer at email@example.com , All documents should be in English. Please specify the position you apply under e-mail subject.
Closing date for submission of applications is Sunday, 31st May 2020.