- Company Name
Balkans Policy Research Group - BPRG
- Phone Number
+381 38 235 005
- Company Place
VIDEO ANIMATION SPECIALIST
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Title: VIDEO ANIMATION SPECIALIST
Status: Full time employee/consultant
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
Reporting to: Project Manager and Executive Director
Balkans Policy Research Group - BPRG is a non-governmental organisation working on state consolidation, regional cooperation, peace and EU integration for Kosovo and the Western Balkans countries. It has become a leading non-governmental organisation (NGO) with substantial impact on key policy changes, positively affecting the stability and functioning of the institutions, regional cooperation and the promotion of EU-related reforms. For more information on BPRG please visit www.balkansgroup.org
The video animation specialist will be responsible for producing visual products that will present complex policy processes i.e. agreements and the dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia, international agreements, multilateral processes etc. in a compelling and clear way through video animations. These video animations will be used in outreach and promotion of BPRG activities and will be disseminated through a selection of communication channels including websites, social media, online platforms etc.
The video animation specialist will:
- Work with management and project officers/staff to create briefs and narratives on various policy processes i.e. agreements and the dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia, international agreements, multilateral processes etc.
- Provide detailed concepts/storyboards based on briefs/narratives.
- Provide detailed timelines with specific deadlines for audio/video production.
- Adhere to strict timelines set forth in the planning.
- Create explainer videos from scratch for a variety of projects
- Create high quality, high standard modern animations/videos containing infographics, animations, voice-over, textual and other visually attractive elements.
- Produce informative and visually attractive animations/videos with a clear-cut message.
- Work on post-production processing and visual effect.
- Coordinate development and branding of videos, in coordination with the IT Officer and Communication Officer.
- Maintain effective communication with all the project staff.
The successful candidate must meet at least the following requirements:
- In possession of a Bachelors/Masters degree in graphic design, audio video production, film or similar
- Have at least three years of experience of working in video production, animation, design and video editing;
- Have advanced knowledge of animation, editing and design software including (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or similar).
- Have the ability to plan and work within agreed timeframes and specifically assigned tasks;
- Have the ability to demonstrate initiative;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability;
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Deal and work with multi-tasks and agendas;
- Be available for a full time position or offer full time consultancy for the position
- Have excellent knowledge of Albanian and English languages (written and spoken), Serbian is an advantage.
- Be available to start as soon as possible
- Be artistic and creative with an eye for color and very detail oriented.
- Be ready and open for multiple reviewing, revisions and amendments.
- Work and cooperate under high pressure.
- Be open minded and collaborative.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates are required to send:
- A cover letter (in English),
- A CV
- Three references and
- Documentation of their work/portfolio.
Balkans Policy Research Group - BPRG is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, age, or other legally protected characteristics.