NET Junior Developer
- Publish Date
- End Date
IT & Dizajn
- Job Places
GSI Associates is an international based company with headquarters in London and regional offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta and Romania.
GSI is currently seeking to employ a .NET Junior Developer who is a dynamic individual who can help drive to develop/programming high-tech software on a test-driven environment. He/she will be actively involved in developing the technology department and team ensuring that it works effectively and efficiently. The ideal applicant will be someone who has a sound knowledge of the programing high tech - industry with a proven track record.
.NET Junior Developer
Job Code: GSI/AP001
1-3 Years of Experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Develop and maintain various Web and WPF applications.
▪ Work on a Test-Driven Environment.
▪ Develop software according to functional and technical design specifications.
▪ Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures.
▪ Detail unit testing of codes.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
▪ Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer
▪ Science/Information Technology or equivalent
▪ At least 1-3 years work experience in using mostly of the following
- ASP.Net MVC
- Web Services
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server
- Web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
▪ Good foundation with Object Oriented Programming
▪ Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
▪ Preferably with exposure in using Version Control such as BitBucket using Git /SVN
▪ Good English communication skills
▪ Having the exposure of following is a PLUS
- Cordova(Mobile Web App)
- Angular 2-5
- Web API
Please email CV in English at: email@example.com