International Sales Manager
- Publish Date
- End Date
Menaxher | Shitje
- Job Places
International Sales Manager
A high caliber well educated manager is required for a well established Pharmaceutical company based in Prishtina, Kosovo. The individual selected will have a good understanding of global / International markets and must be able to communicate well in English. Responsibilities will include defining and executing marketing and sales strategy for overseas markets. Focus will be on growing existing partnerships, exploration and identification of new partnerships to maximize sales and profitability. The job will involve significant oversees travel.
Responsibilities and duties;
- Define, execute and effectively communicate sales strategy and operational plans.
- Deliver agreed and planned sales growth through new and existing partnerships.
- Develop existing and future markets to achieve company and sales objectives.
- Identify new commercial opportunities to increase company revenues.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through working collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Develop and maintain a viable partnership with customers to understand their business objectives and maximize sales performance in the most efficient, cost effective and commercial manner.
- Provide outstanding customer service through prompt and accurate support and advice
- Evaluate market research, competitor and customer surveys and execute strategies in line with evaluations.
- Negotiate, manage, renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations (SRM).
- Maximizing company profits, set and deliver forecast, and achieve annual sales targets.
- Overall Profit & Loss responsibility for turnover.
- Lead, motivate, train and develop an International high performing Sales team focused on international customers.
- Communicate on a regular basis key performance indicators to senior management and business-wide stakeholders.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining valuable emerging international markets
- Analyze data and prepare regular reports for senior management, providing, key business insights: (incl. customer segmentation, Trends, Target Account and Market Segmentation.
- University degree in business or science.
- Minimum three (3) years or more experience in international sales
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is a MUST (speaking, writing and reading essential)
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills
- Excellent communicational skills
- Self Motivated, professional and positive outlook
- Flexible and creative
- Excellent computer skills
All interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com application deadline is the 16th February 2020.