- Publish Date
- End Date
IT & Dizajn
- Job Places
We’re seeking a Project Designer to design floor plans according to project specifications. This team member should be organized, detail oriented, and have an eye for user experience.
- Knowledge of best practices in organizing information and user interface design
- Understanding of floor plan/architecture layouts
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills; strong eye for design, fresh ideas and ability to think outside of the box
- Skilled at sketching and rendering
- Ability to handle multiple projects from concept through execution, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Strong presentation and graphics communication
- Excellent multitasking, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Commercial project experience
- Basic knowledge of graphic editing tools is preferred
- Work with Project Managers and designers in creating buildings which serve the client’s needs and responds to their desired image, space and aesthetic
- Design and develop graphics, layouts and other designs for various types of building plans
- Execute and enhance the design intent while preparing graphics
- Manage and deliver the production of floor plan layouts for small to large projects
- Lead the development of the overall design through concept presentations and graphics
- Review designs and technical drawings to ensure they comply with design solutions
- Research and select graphics to use for projects
- Produce, review and finalize space plans for projects
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
- Location: Prishtina, Republic of Kosova
- Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with competitive salary, bonus program + other benefits
- Other: travel to US, Europe or other client locations as required
JOIN THE TEAM
KODE Labs is a real estate technology company founded in 2017 with a mission to change the way people, buildings and systems operate. Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, we are a driving force behind the adoption of smart building technology. To scale our presence in Detroit and across the Nation, we depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who go above and beyond to create value for our clients.
When you join the KODE Labs team you can create your own career. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting, we help you realize your full potential and achieve your goals.
If KODE Labs sounds like the place for you, we’d love to hear your story, so please apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.