- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
We’re seeking a Project Estimator to analyze customer requirements, blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare the necessary materials needed for KODE to bid on projects. This team member will participate in special projects, product profitability analysis, cost savings projects, and preparation of bid packages as necessary.
- Proficient in MS Excel and above average user of other MS Office applications
- Experience in large commercial projects, or structuring complex deals with multiple buyers and/or products
- Familiar with the IoT industry, in particular with commercial Real Estate technologies
- Ability to effectively work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize workload and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Math, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross functional counterparts to complete cost estimates, improve processes, and develop company performance
- Working with various vendors to establish appropriate solutions and costs, accordingly
- Lead bidding processes to clients, keep track of deadlines and keep the team mindful of deliverables that have to be submitted
- Manage dependencies and provide detailed estimates to leadership in a timely and qualitative manner
- Independent analysis and interpretation of project requirements in relation to specifications and design requirements
- Conduct analysis and interpretation to meet IoT industry standards and provide solutions favorable to KODE Labs products
- Monitor actual vs estimated costs and work with project stakeholders to adjust standards accordingly
- Provide consultation, coordination, and support to our customers, sales team and internal personnel
- Maintain detailed and organized records of bid documents, correspondence and other project specific information
- Advise on annual planning for key strategic accounts in partnership with sales team
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
- Location: Prishtina, Republic of Kosova
- Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with competitive salary, bonus program + other benefits
- Other: travel to US, Europe or other client locations as required
JOIN THE TEAM
KODE Labs is a real estate technology company founded in 2017 with a mission to change the way people, buildings and systems operate. Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, we are a driving force behind the adoption of smart building technology. To scale our presence in Detroit and across the Nation, we depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who go above and beyond to create value for our clients.
When you join the KODE Labs team you can create your own career. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting, we help you realize your full potential and achieve your goals.
If KODE Labs sounds like the place for you, we’d love to hear your story, so please apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.