- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
We’re seeking a Project Accountant to handle the financial operations in multiple projects. This team member will be handling all contracts, bills, and issues related to project management, including project setup, client invoicing, project cost and revenue analysis, etc.
- Experience and understanding of basic project accounting policies and procedures
- Advanced analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting deadlines
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Experience with project based accounting in software industry is preferred, not required
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels and disciplines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred. Combination of a relevant degree and relevant work experience accepted.
- 1+ years experience in project accounting
- Work with project teams to monitor project progress from inception through completion
- Anticipate, identify, and work with the project team to resolve budget
- Investigate variances budget to actual results
- Review and approve project expenses
- Prepare and issue monthly client invoices in accordance
- Prepare project cost, revenue, unbilled/unearned reconciliations and analyses.
- Responsible for maintenance of all financial records for assigned projects.
- Reporting and analysis of financial and operational metrics, ad-hoc financial analysis to support executive decision making, budget and variance analysis
- Process project based accounts payable and expense reports as necessary
- Analyze project performance and participate in project review meetings with project teams, including identifying opportunities for additional fees
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
- Location: Detroit, Michigan or Pristina, Kosovo
- Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with competitive salary, bonus program + other benefits
- Other: travel to US, Europe or other client locations as required
JOIN THE TEAM
KODE Labs is a real estate technology company founded in 2017 with a mission to change the way people, buildings and systems operate. Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, we are a driving force behind the adoption of smart building technology. To scale our presence in Detroit and across the Nation, we depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who go above and beyond to create value for our clients.
When you join the KODE Labs team you can create your own career. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting, we help you realize your full potential and achieve your goals.
If KODE Labs sounds like the place for you, we’d love to hear your story, so please apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.