CO-WORKER FOR SOS Children’s Villages OFFICE HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT FOR ALTERNATIVE CARE M/F
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
CO-WORKER FOR SOS Children’s Villages OFFICE
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT FOR ALTERNATIVE CARE
SOS Children’s Villages is a non-governmental organization, social development organization, which is active in the field of Children’s Rights by supporting their needs and concerns since 1999, offering to children without parental care and in risk of losing parental care, a stable home and solid preparation for an independent life.
The Human Resources Development (HRD) for Alternative Care supports the Human Resources Manager in implementing and monitoring standards that relate to the professional recruitment and development of child care professionals (SOS Mothers/ Parents, SOS Aunts/ Family Assistants, SOS Couples, Foster Parents, Youth Care co-workers, Pedagogues, Psychologists, Social Worker, etc.)
SOS Children’s Villages Kosovo is looking for a suitable person for the position of Human Resources Development (HRD) for Alternative Care.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
HR areas based on the HR cycle
- Responsible to establish staffing standards for all care professionals.
- Draft staffing patterns of care professionals according to international standards and national legal requ and organisational requirements. Processes the approval procedure and updates staffing patterns in accordance to programme development.
- Responsible for adapting Job profile and job description of SOS Mothers/ Parents, SOS Aunts/ Family Assistants, SOS Couples, Youth Care co-worker in line with the SOS Children’s Villages standards. Support the responsible leaders in updating job profile and job description according to HR standards.
- Design recruitment processes for care professionals based on planning, needs and requests.
- Follow up the alignment of national recruitment documents and processes for care professionals in accordance with international and national policies of SOS Children’s Villages.
- Design and organise theoretical and practical training for care professionals according to global and regional documents and select qualified trainers in close cooperation with the National Alternative Care Advisor – NAC Advisor;
- Keep the national overview on status quo of implementation quality of professional HR processes that are based on HR cycle for SOS mothers/couples in SOS CV programmes. Execute necessary HR processes. Cooperate closely with NAC Advisor.
- Support leaders in their responsibility to provide support to their co-workeers in HR field.
- Organise regular (e.g. 3 – 5 years) audit of status quo of quality of implemented HR standards for Alternative Care. Develop an action plan based on audit recommendations and organise implementation
- Support NAC Advisor in developing and implementing an action plan for further development and improvement of the quality of Alternative Care.
- Exchange and cooperate with the Regional HR Department, within the international network, participate in the network meetings, working groups, projects, feedback round, check intranet etc.
- Studies: preferable university studies in the related fields of e.g. Human Resources, Economics, Management, Law, Psychology, Pedagogy.
- Working experience in the field of HR, especially in recruitment, staff training and performance management
- Capability to develop concepts
- Capability in the field of controlling of the quality of processes
- Good command of English, written and spoken
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, social competence
- Good organisational capabilities
Preferred additional criteria
- Experience in working in the social field
- Inside knowledge of the SOS organisation and being acquainted with the peculiarities of Human Resources Development in SOS Children’s Villages Organisation
- Experience in project management and/ or leading projects
- Good computer literacy: MS Office
- Supportive work environment with the possibility of professional development
- Good working conditions
- 40 hours a week
Deadline for applying is February 02, 2020 through email: HR.Recruitment@soskosova.org. Documentation required when applying: application form (obtain from our web site http://www.soskosova.org; CV; Cover letter; copies of Diplomas; Certificates and References; Certificate by the court confirming that you don’t have any criminal conviction (applies only for candidate who will be invited on Final Round). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
SOS Children’s Villages is a non-governmental organization, social development organization, which is field of Children’s Rights by supporting their needs and concerns since 1999, offering to abandoned children and children in need a family, a stable home and solid preparation for an independent life.