Solutions Technical Consultant
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Adresa: Bul. Bill Kllinton, Dardania Blloku 9/A 1000 Prishtinë, Kosovë
Tel: +383 (0) 38 549 549
Fax: +383 (0) 38 548 261
Art House as Xerox official partner in Kosovo pioneered the Managed Print Services (MPS) space, and we continue to lead this market today. The natural evolution of MPS has driven our customers to more digitally enabled environments that use workflow automation to streamline and improve the way their branches and offices get work done. Xerox innovation has been the driving force behind many of these trends therefore Art House now leads the industry with solutions and technology that have created a new paradigm in our industry. To increase our team of experts, currently we are looking for qualified personnel to join our team.
Solutions Technical Consultant
- Support Office connected products & solutions; including EIP Topics, Planet Press, ScanFlowStore, AutoStore, Scan-to-PC, DocuShare, plus other solutions and software.
- Enterprise Document Management and Imaging.
- Provide expertise in the leading network architectures and protocols, and the Office product implementation of these standards.
- Present and discuss network connectivity and software solutions with customers and demonstrate their application in user environments.
- Understand comparable offerings from the major competitors in the market and be able to demonstrate the product’s differences and Art House strengths.
- Deliver improved focus and response for account building and significant opportunities
- including tenders.
- Products knowledge including digital printing, imaging, variable information, publishing solutions, client-server networks, document applications, and XGS managed service offerings.
- Selling Software solutions - Understand the principles of solutions & software selling.
- Leadership/Team Management - Able to involve and motivate staff and business partners towards the achievement of core objectives.
- Management Strategic - Business vision, critical thinking, under-pressure excellent performance capability, team worker, customer and results-oriented, excellent interpersonal skills, fully committed.
- Communication - Ability to effectively communicate using a range of verbal and written communication skills. Especially important is the ability to communicate appropriately within a diverse ulti-cultural environment and across the full range of business disciplines.
- Multi-Cultural - Clearly recognizes variances and similarities across a diverse range of cultures, demonstrating behaviors that acknowledge differences and accommodate them in the attainment of business objectives.
- Change Orientation - Able to work within a very fast-changing environment and to manage in situations where there is a high degree of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Personal Characteristics - Fluent English required. PC literate. Highly results-driven.
- Commercial Understanding - Knowledge of all business operations, including the core drivers within the sales and marketing process. Understands the financial impact of decisions including margin, volume and likely impact on market share.
- Marketing - Understand the range of effective marketing tools available Able to work with a range of external and internal business drivers, including company Directors to achieve business objectives.
- Recommendation 5 year's solutions technical experience
- Presentation and communication skills are essential
- Ability to engage with C suite
- Relevant technical expertise.
Interested in joining us:
Submit a detailed CV/Resume and other supporting documents such as cover letter, diplomas (certifying qualifications) and references from previous employers via email at email@example.com by 25.12.2019 at the latest.
An incomplete application will not be considered. Only selected candidates will be contacted.