- Company Name
Network of Organizations for Rural Development of Kosovo (NORDK)
- Phone Number
- Company Place
Call for Expression of Interest “Translation services’’ for the activities
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Call for Expression of Interest
“Translation services’’ for the activities
Terms of Reference
Network of Organizations for Rural Development of Kosovo (NORDK) is looking to engage a company (service provider) for the providing of translation services for the needs of activities
Deadline for applications is December 15, 2019.
1. Background Information
‘Progressive, Innovative and Inclusive – NORDK (PIN project) is a project implemented by Network of Organizations for Rural Development of Kosovo (NORDK) supported by We Effect.
The overall objective of the project is: Further empowerment of the role of NORDK through internal development and gender mainstreaming;
The specific objectives are:
- Advancing the democracy, transparency and the overall performance of NORDK;
- Enhancement of women’s involvement through membership and active contribution in the decision – making processes;
2. Objectives and scope of the assignment
The main objectives of the Service are:
- Providing translation for activities, events of NORDK including workshops and Annual Assembly (2 inclusive workshops x Annual Assembly);
Organizing the Translation / Interpretation in three languages: Albanian,English and Serbian language
3. Tasks and Responsibilities
- The service provider will work in close cooperation with Project Manager and with executive staff of NORDK.
- The service provider should secure all equipment for the needed translation;
- The service provider should provide the personnel for the needed translation/interpretation;
4. Qualifications and requirements
- Professional experience in supporting and working with organizations – structures with membership
- Experience in providing translation services;
- Previous working experience with the Network of Organizations for Rural Development, its members or partners it is an advantage
5. Delivery and timing
- The consultancy contract is expected to start immediately after the signing of the contract with mutual agreement.
- The service should be completed by 23 December 2019.
- The service should be provided in accordance with timeframe of activities with previous information from the management of the project.
- The total amount of this assignment should not exceed the gross amount of 3,200 Eur.
- The payment will be carried out after the competition of the assignment.
6. Application procedure
Interested companies/ applicants are advised to submit application for the consultancy assignment no later than: 15 December 16:00 hrs to email@example.com , or hardcopy in address: Str. Xhelal Hajda Toni 21000, Rahovec, Kosovo, including latest personal CV or Resume of company, cover letter and financial proposal in EUR. The financial proposal shall specify the total amount requested for assignment.