SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 2.3 million clients, announces:
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Head Office – Prishtina
The Senior Internal Auditor ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities.
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from the beginning to end;
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk;
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk;
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives;
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented;
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards;
- Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results;
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities;
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s (Master’s is advantage) degree in accounting, finance or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in auditing, preferred in banks or external auditing firms;
- Possession of certificate in auditing (CIA by the Institute of Internal Auditors) is an advantage;
- Possession of certificate in accounting (such as ACCA, Certified Accountant - SCAAK) is an advantage;
- Proven knowledge in financial statements audit and assessment of accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance;
- Proven knowledge in IT audit or big data analytics;
- Excellent knowledge in loan portfolio analysis and interpretation of results;
- Excellent knowledge in writing and presenting audit reports;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook);
- Fluent in Albanian and English (written and spoken).
Please fill in the application online at the web site: www.fincakosovo.org or send CV and motivation letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com or directly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org . The title should state the position of the job and the place. Applications submitted in other forms are not considered.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. The application deadline is until 01/12/2019.