Software QA Manual Tester
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
POSITION: Software QA Manual Tester
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of leadership and management advancement, HR outsourcing, training/motivation, recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for friendly, passionate and professional candidate to join our client’s, Software Development Company. For our Software QA Manual Tester, we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Test all software products created by our development teams.
- Write test cases to verify if application is meeting specified requirements.
- Plan and execute all test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Participate in agile team activities, including story writing, planning, estimation, daily standups.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the application being tested.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years proven work experience in software testing and quality assurance.
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in English, in both written and oral.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Attractive compensation.
- Health insurance.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Opportunity to work with fantastic and creative team.
- Opportunity to work in company that recognizes employee values.
All of you that you possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client team, are welcome to apply until 31.10.2019. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.