Digital UI/UX Designer (US-Based Technology Startup)
- Publish Date
- End Date
IT & Dizajn
- Job Places
Rubik is a real estate technology company based in New York City. Our tea has developed an Al-powered investment platform for real estate investors who are looking to purchase, renovate and resell homes. Our solution allow real estate investors to easily discover opportunities that match the investment criteria and understand how renovations can improve their return At Rubik, we are on a mission to redeﬁne the outdated real estate investment industry through using cutting-edge technologies.
Rubik recently closed a round of ﬁnancing from prominent investors in the United States. We are now expanding our product development team Kosovo to accelerate growth and reach more ambitious milestones
Lead the user experience design on Rubik’s customer facing web application by mapping out and optimizing the current UX as well as standardizing and leading the design for our Ul,
You will be responsible for mapping out the current interaction model and user ﬂows as well as optimizing the improving information architecture, The hire will also create Ul speciﬁcations, design and test Ul elements through mock-ups, sketches and prototypes and work with our web developers to implement them. The hire is expected to adhere to User Centered Design principles and iterate on the UX as necessary,
What you will do:
- Map out the interaction model for Rubik’s web application
- Deﬁne user stories, user ﬂows and red routes for our web application
- Deﬁne and create an effective Information Architecture
- Create Rubik‘s pattern library and style guide, including color palette, typography, icon design and component library.
- Work with user feedback and product analytics data to sketch new features,
- Create and test mock-ups and prototypes for new features
- Implement new features and UI elements in collaboration with web developers.
- Complete several user experience audits and implement relevant UX improvements,
- Ensure optimal usability of web application
We are looking for candidates with:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Proﬁciency in English,
- Design Education or Certiﬁcations.
- A fast and iterative approach to designing.
- A creative mindset and focus in simplicity,
- Analytical skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with managers and other team members
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure,
- The ability to work independently,
- The ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Fast-growing startup backed by prominent investors in the United States
- Mission-driven culture.
- Exceptional salary and other beneﬁts,
- Amazing team spirit.
To apply, send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com
Tel: 046 107 275
Prishtine / Kosove