Finance and Grants Manager
- Publish Date
- End Date
Financa | Menaxher
- Job Places
FINANCE AND GRANTS MANAGER VACANCY
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Finance and Grants Manager. The Justice Matters Activity is funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)to improve access to justice for all, inclusive ofdisadvantaged and marginalized groups, by strengthening systems and services forlegal aid and legal information. The position will report to the Chief of Party.The Finance and Grants Manager will be responsible for all financial aspects of the program in Kosovo, including funds disbursement, expenditure reporting, accounts payable, payroll and benefits functions, and oversight of grants management. The position is a full-time position based in Pristina.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and administer payroll, taxes, and benefits.
- Manage and administer procurement, vendor payments, vendor compliance and financial accounting.
- Manage and administer funds disbursement and reconciliation to sub-grantee partners.
- Report on financial expenditures, conduct bookkeeping, and maintain financial records in accordance with Kosovo law, U.S. rules and regulations, and NCSC policies and procedures, and in coordination with home office in the United States.
- As needed, arrange logistics of project office and activities, including events, transportation, information and communication technology, and large-scale printing or translation.
- As needed, coordinate logistics for long-term and short-term experts, including lodging, in-country transportation, communications, and other administrative issues.
- Deliver technical assistance and training related to budget planning, budget management, internal controls, and related matters to counterparts and/or civil society partners.
Candidates for the position of Finance and Grants Manager should possess:
- University degree in financial or business management, accounting, or related field.
- At least three to five years as Finance/Accounting or Administration Manager, Accountant, or similar position in an international organization or comparable experience required.
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems, bookkeeping, and financial operations as well as relevant Kosovo laws.
- Strong knowledge of office administration and logistics.
- Prior experience with U.S. government financial reporting requirements preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to explain clearly to project staff, vendors, consultants, and grantees the requirements for financial reporting under a donor-funded project.
- Understanding of financial and human resources management implications and capacity to make recommendations on cost items relative to price of goods and services, exchange rates, etc.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics, transparency, and accountability in program management.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, accounting software, etc.).
- Excellent spoken and written English and Albanian, Serbian desirable.
Apply Today:Interested applicants should apply by submitting their CV,a cover letter,and contact information of two professional references via email, with “Finance and Grants Manager” as the subject line, to NCSC at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 20that 16:00.Due to the volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted concerning this solicitation and any attempts to contact USAID will result in immediate disqualification. Late applications will not be considered. Salary will be based on qualifications, experience, and position classification