- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. With our unique culture and opportunities, our organization is a place where you can grow. Wherever you are in your career, we will help you to make a difference every day.
Our office in Prishtina requires a dynamic person who wants to become part of our team, pursuing a satisfying long-term career, for the following position:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Working experience in Audit
- ACCA or ShKÇAK license is advantage, ACCA or ShKÇAK license in progress is required
- High level of business English language
- Computer skills (Word; Excel and Outlook)
- Organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Attention to details & deadlines
If you are an energetic, confident person who would like to take responsibility for developing the professional career in an exciting, challenging and supportive environment, please send by email your CV, recent photo and diplomas/certifications not later than 20 September 2019 to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be notified.