Data Entry (Part – Time)
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Position: Data Entry (Part – Time)
Work location: World Vision International in Kosovo, Pristina
Deadline of applications: 15 September 2019
Type of contract: Fixed term, Part -Time
Please refer to the link below to submit your application:
Purpose of the position
To support the Child Sponsorship staff in Kosovo Office with data entry in the process of Growth, semi & annual update, Annual Progress Report, Christmas Cards and other correspondences. To insure the integrity of the information & to address to the Child Sponsorship staff the issues that can be during the processes.
- Enter data in the World Vision Sponsorship system for processes such as: Growth process, Semi & annual update of Child info, ID card process and other correspondences
- Update data systems on a daily basis for child/sponsor/project information, ensuring that such systems are operating effectively.
- Helps the team with inquiries, translations, requests and other processes that are needed according to the deadlines
- Ensure that the child histories are completed correctly
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ensure that the quality of the registration data of children (during the growth process) sent by the Area Program is in compliance with the Sponsorship Standards before entered in the system.
- Ensure that no home addresses or other ways of communication are exchanged between sponsors and sponsored children and insure that any correspondence or message from sponsor to child to child are in accordance with Child Protection policy.
- Address Child Protection issue to Area Program Manager.
- Assist the Child Sponsorship Department in other tasks and assignments as needed
- Attend and participate in regular staff and devotion meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree preferably in the informatics Sciences or English language.
- Good communication and translation skills, both verbal and written, in English and Albanian.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and database systems
- Self-motivated, organized, responsible and detail oriented
- Ability to be a team player
- Commitment to World Vision Principles and Core Values
***While we appreciate all applications received, only those selected for the next phase of recruitment process will be contacted.