Intern for Youth Program
- Publish Date
- End Date
| Të tjera...
- Job Places
Position: Intern for Youth Program
Work location: World Vision International in Kosovo, Pristina
Deadline of applications: 15 September 2019
Type: Fixed term, Full-Time
Please refer to the link below to submit your application:
- Coordinate the operation of the IMPACT youth groups weekly.
- Mentor the leaders of the IMPACT youth clubs.
- Monitor the IMPACT youth clubs activities.
- Support the groups with community projects.
- Support with documentation of the activities.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ensure that the means of verifications of the project are done properly and on time.
- Support the team during youth events locally and nationally.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Degree preferably in Education or Social Science.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Albanian.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships.
- Self-motivated, organized, responsible and detail oriented.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Commitment to World Vision Principles and Core Values.
***While we appreciate all applications received, only those selected for the next phase of recruitment process will be contacted.