- Publish Date
- End Date
| Të tjera...
- Job Places
Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc., implementer for the USAID Kosovo Commercial Justice Activity (Program) is seeking a Procurement/Logistics Specialist to support the Program on procurement and logictics for the activities. The Program is a five-year initiative to reduce opportunities for corruption and encourage investment in Kosovo by helping to improve the resolution of commercial disputes and the enforcement of judgements.
As an employee of Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc., the Procurement/Logistics Specialist will work closely with Program team members to provide the logistical/procurement support. He/She will deal with a diverse group of vendors, partners, at all levels, both internal and external to Checchi and ensure all are treated in a professional and courteous manner.
This position will be confirmed subject to USAID approval.
Responsibilities of the Procurement/Logistics Specialist
- Identifying, sourcing and procuring materials and services in accordance with Checchi and USAID procurement regulations;
- Inspect quality and specifications as per purchase requests or signed contract before accepting delivery of goods & services from a vendor;
- Maintain database of competent vendors to quickly source material and services;
- Overseeing the use of the vehicle and arrange for other transportation when needed;
- Ensuring that project vehicles are properly maintained and fueled and handling registration and insurance of vehicles;
- Arrange hotel, air over-land travel and visa arrangements;
- Provide logistical support to Program relating to trainings /workshops /conferences as needed; and
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Operations and/or Chief of Party.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of three years of experience in an office/administrative capacity with international organizations;
- Previous experience as a procurement officer with USAID projects required;
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint ;
- Equivalent to a Bachelors degree in Administration, a related area or equivalent experience;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work effectively in a team context;
- Excellent organization and planning skills;
- Valid driver license;
- Strong language skills both written and oral in English and local language; and
- Proven track record working effectively with other projects, high-level Kosovo government counterparts, and other international partners.
Applicants should submit cover letter, resume, and 2 references to email@example.com by 16:00 August 19, 2019. Please indicate “Procurement/Logistics Specialist” in the subject line. All qualified applicants will be considered solely on the basis of merit. DO NOT CONTACT USAID or USAID COMMERCIAL JUSTICE ACTIVITY. Applicants who contact USAID or USAID Commercial Justice Activity independently of the prescribed application process will be disqualified. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.