Public Relations Expert
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
HR Partners is recruitment company for Human Resources, contracted by IPKO Telecommunications, for vacancy of:
Public Relations Expert
We are seeking a Public Relations (PR) Representative / Expert to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. PR expert must provide the basic three preconditions: (1) organization of PR function and it’s positioning within the organization; (2) strategic management of PR; (3) efficient operative implementation of PR activities.
- Define PR strategy and processes of PR activities: Strategic planning(annual PR plan) which covers all relevant stakeholders (employees, media, decision makers, media, business community, professional community, investors - if relevant); & Operational planning (operative, quarterly or related to a particular event/milestone).
- Control key processes related to PR management: Research and analysis (internal and external), Plan, Implement, and Measure Performance.
- Manage comprehensive communications plans: Ensure creation of positive public perception of the company and conduct extensive media outreach. Serve as a spokesperson for the company, as appropriate. Improve communication efficiencies within company
- Implement plans for high visibility speaking engagements and other public relations activities: Share our story externally - media and community partners - major business decisions and strategic initiatives.
- Implement Operative PR activities: Press release, press conference, publicity promotion, digital and social media, presenting at events, networking, monitoring and reporting.
- Oversee crisis operations and work to repair a client's damaged reputation after negative incidents have occurred.
- Identify and propose community sponsorship opportunities and events that have high PR impact and enhance corporate value.
- Inform CEO timely: on all key business and marketing news, changes, and milestones
- Coordinate members of Executive Management, Senior Leadership and other company subject-matter experts for PR opportunities.
- Provide assistance as needed to the overall marketing team.
- Facilitate internal communication plans. Facilitates for high-level corporate breaches, organizational changes. Collaborate with Human Resources and other senior leaders in internally communicating organizational changes and culture initiatives. Develop communication strategies and plans in conjunction with senior leadership for company initiatives, including mergers/acquisitions.
- Delivers Strong Communication to the full Marketing Communications Team.
- Build Relationships with the Line and Support
- Accepts other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: BA degree, with emphasis on business, marketing, communication, journalism, or related field.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in public relation and corporate communications position.
PR knowledge:Candidates are expected to have knowledge and experience in public relations, to have experience in managing external media relations, local community relations, public affairs, internal communication and to be familiar with Kosovo political, economic, social, technological, environmental, legal environment.
Skills: Networking (media, decision makers, business and professional community), public speaking, writing, content creation (text and visual – for various channels), event management, protocol, multimedia (video, photo digital and social media). Albanian and English Language
Personality traits: Proactivity, team player, openness, integrator, creativity, persistence, positive mind
The successful applicant will join a friendly and professional team, where you will expand your knowledge and grow with the company.
Working place: Prishtinë
The deadline for application is 31. 08.2019