- Company Name
Fondi Kosovar per Garanci Kreditore
- Phone Number
+381 (0) 38 225 600 (208)
- Company Place
Invitation to Bid for Agriculture Software Online Platform
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Invitation to Bid for Agriculture SoftwareOnline Platform
Kosovo Credit Guarantee Fund (FKGK) intends to procure an online platform for supporting Risk Assessment Capacity in lending to agricultural businesses. FKGK has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the required services and invites all qualified bidders that are professional companies registered in Kosovo or abroad to respond to the RFP.
Proposers responses’ must clearly demonstrate that they meet the following mandatory criteria:
- The Proposer’s proposal must be received at the specified location before the specified closing time;
- The Proposer must document its business registration in accordance with the applicable law;
- The Proposer should have expert knowledge in financial analyses;
- The Proposer should have minimum five (5) years of experience working with similar platforms;
- The Proposer should provide references from previous experience;
- Should provide professional background on, and professional experience of, the team leader(s) who will be handling the software development and installation;
Failure to meet the above mandatory criteria by the proposer, will result in exclusion from further consideration during the evaluation process.
Interested bidders that fulfil the elegibility criteria are invited to submit their proposals and all related documentation on the implementation of the assignment according to instructions as specified in the RFP. KCGF will not be liable for any cost related to the preparation or submission of bids.
The deadlines are as follows:
- Deadline for requesting the RFP: 15July2019 at 15:00 hours
- Deadline to submit questions: 17July2019 at 15:00 hours
- Deadline for submission of proposals: 31July2019 at 15:00 hours
The RFP can be requested only by sending an email to email@example.com. The email request should include:
- Name of the company, official registered address, phone number, email address and website.
- Name of the designated contact person/ liaison for the RFP in the company, title, email address and phone number.
- Email address that the RFP should be sent to if other than that of the contact person/ liaison.