- Publish Date
- End Date
Financa | Ekonomi
- Job Places
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Monego LLC is a company providing a scope of financial services, including consumer loans - “single payment” and installment loans in Kosovo. Based on the proven experience and head office in Prishtina, the company aims to offer consumer loans and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient borrowing process.
With a team that consists of finance, IT, and customer care professionals who are experts in their field, Monego LLC provides an innovative, friendly and supportive environment, and an opportunity to learn and develop professionally. Due to geographic expansion, we are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Internal Auditor.
The Company will provide:
- Modern facilities
- High technology devices and tools
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
We are looking for a professional Internal Auditor to improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and processes. We are looking for a highly analytical professional with solid auditing / business control experience.
- Evaluate the efficiency of risk and fraud management procedures that are currently in place;
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes;
- Follow up and ensure implementation of audit recommendations;
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations;
- Determine internal audit scope and participate in development of the annual audit plan;
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards;
- Great communication skills - able to communicate clearly and tactfully;
- Planning - staying ahead and ensuring that plans for the future are clearly labelled out;
- Analytical/critical thinking - analyze data and offer more strategic input
- Business acumen – able to dig into all aspects of the business;
- University diploma in Finance, Management, Economy, or similar;
- Certificate of SCAAK or IKAF for internal auditor;
- Proven working experience as Internal/ External Auditor or similar;
- Proficiency in Albanian and English language;
- Good understanding of financial and business processes;
- Knowledge of lending industry will be an advantage;
- High level of numeracy and attention to details;
- Complete proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or gender.
How to apply?
If you feel you are the right candidate that can build a strong focused company culture, please forward your CV and English motivational letter (Optional) with the subject: “Internal Auditor – Name and Surname” to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 24.06.2019
We look forward to considering you.