- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
GSI Associates is British owned and managed with staff in Skopje and now opening an office in Pristina. Established in 2013 our services include accounts outsourcing for UK companies, translation services, international group accounting, forensic IT and accounting, M&A, business turnaround and cyber security. Our clients range from start up companies to international groups.
required in Pristina to service UK companies
Excellent English and minimum five years accounts experience required
Net Salary after tax €800 – €1,200 per month
- Managing a small team of accounts staff working on accounts for UK companies.
- Reviewing work and ensuring accurate financial data
- Reconciliation of sales ledger, purchase ledger and bank accounts including foreign currencies and exchange.
- Drafting monthly management accounts packages and other reports as needed
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Software includes QuickBooks Online, Xero and larger software such as Exchequer Enterprise. Training will be provided.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is very important.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Willing to work to deadlines when needed.
Please email CV in English at: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.