Project Assistant (PA) – Reintegration Project Kosovo
- Publish Date
- End Date
| Të tjera...
- Job Places
Project: Sustainable Reintegration of Repatriated Persons (SUREP)
Caritas Switzerland (CaCH) Country Office for Kosovo, with office in Prishtina is seeking an enthusiastic and qualified candidate for the position of a Project Assistant (PA) – Reintegration Project Kosovo
Under the supervision of the Project Manager (PM), the Project Assistant will support the management of the Project “Sustainable Reintegration of Repatriated Persons (SUREP)”, in line with CaCH rules and regulations.
The PA will implement activities planned under the project SUREP, in line with the given intervention logic as described in the approved project document, in compliance with CaCH rules and regulations and donor requirements. Start of employment will be from 1st of June 2019 (or upon agreement), with an initial duration of contract for two years and a possibility of extension.
- Support the PM in preparation of all project documents and agreements in collaboration with partners
- In consultation with the PM, ensure regular communication and coordination with project partners and all stakeholders
- In consultation with the PM, support the organization of capacity development initiatives, conferences or workshops, and provide technical inputs during different events and workshops
- Support the PM to develop and ensure implementation of a monitoring system and review on regular basis project details, deliverables and scheduled as per the project implementation plan
- Support the PM in monitoring activities through regular field visits, review of reports from and through meetings with partners, prepare trip reports and recommend adjustments to improve program implementation, as needed
- Support the PM in preparing the updates on progress, briefing notes, meeting minutes, monthly progress reports, etc.
- Maintain written track record of all project-related communication and agreements
- Oversee the project budget including procurement of goods and services and tracking of financial and material resources
- University degree in Economics, Social Sciences or related fields. An advanced university degree or equivalent is an asset
- Minimum of three years of experience in project coordination or/and technical assistance in the field of reintegration of returnees, employability or related field
- Experience in implementing, monitoring and evaluating development programmes is an advantage
- Experience in collaboration with Government institutions, UN, international organizations and NGOs in the area of reintegration and employment and/or psycho-social support and related fields
- Advanced skills in planning, oral and written communication, facilitation and coordination
- Excellent knowledge of English and Albanian (both written and spoken); any knowledge of other local languages is an asset.
- Very good skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Working experience in an international NGO; including experience with organizational development, gender and conflict-sensitive development work
- Team work skills and flexibility to travel throughout the country and flexibility in working hours (according to the internal CaCH regulation).
- A valid driving license (B1)
Please provide us with following documents (all in English):
- Motivation Letter
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) with details of your qualifications, experience, present position and remuneration, earliest date of availability, as well as diplomas, certificates and your previous recommendation letters.
- Emails addresses, contacts info and job position of three referees.
Qualified candidates from minority communities are especially encouraged to apply!
Note that applications without Motivation Letter or CV may not be considered for shortlisting!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!