- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
MONETA L.L.C is a financial institution specialized in money transfer and bill payment services. Incorporated and licensed by the Central Bank of Kosovo since 2004, it offers the MoneyGram money transfer service as well as the bill payment for a variety of institutions. With its sister companies, it is a leading company in the region.
MONETA is currently looking for an interested candidate for the position:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance of the official web site of the Corporation, including
- content updating, visual presentation, new page insertion, etc;
- Makes the selection, ordering and distribution of promotional materials in general;
- Cares about office materials such as business cards, memos, folders, plotters, etc. which have a
- promotional character for the corporation;
- Plans and manages direct marketing;
- Cooperates and controls the quality of work done by contracted marketing companies;
- Plans, realizes and supervises various marketing events and campaigns;
- Manages marketing in social media;
- Designs advertising for agents and for the Corporation.
Qualifications and professional skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management or other relevant fields;
- Minimum 3 year working experience in the field of Marketing;
- Great command of MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills in Albanian and English;
- Knowledge in using design software;
- Organizational, analytical and creative skills.
- All qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply using MONETA’s online system in: www.monetaks.com. In addition to the application, please upload your CV and cover letter in PDF format.
- The deadline for application is 16.05.2019.
- Please note that applications received after the deadline, will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Apply here: http://www.monetaks.com/?p=985
MONETA • Illyria Building • Prishtina – Gracanica highway • Veternik • Prishtina 10060 • Republic of Kosovo
Tel: 038 602 102 • 045 602 102 • 049 602 102