- Publish Date
- End Date
| IT & Dizajn
- Job Places
German accredited Higher Education Institution offering Danish Bachelor degrees in Kosovo,
Supported by the European Union.
International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M)
Position Title: IT Officer (full time)
Location: Mitrovica, Kosovo
Vacancy deadline: 05th May 2019
The International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M) is a teaching institution for students at 18+ which offers internationally recognised 2 year vocational diplomas and 3½ years Bachelor degrees in the fields of Marketing and Management, International Sales and Marketing, Public Administration, Public Service Management and Environmental and Agricultural Management. Delivering top class teaching to the highest European standards, the IBC-M is also characterised by its application-oriented approach, which ensures that its graduates hold a qualification that is relevant to the rapidly developing regional job market. The IBC-M motto, "From Theory to Practice", is a commitment to a permanent orientation to the world of work. IBCM operates in cooperation with the Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education (EAL), the University College Lillebaelt (UCL) and the European education network SPACE. Since February 2013, the IBCM is internationally institutionally and program accredited by the German Evaluationsagentur Baden-Württemberg (EVALAG).
We are looking for a full time (100%) IT officer, in support of IT department of IBC-M.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Configure and install computer hardware software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Produce application in support of IBC-M
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- solving password problems
- Writing and editing content
- Maintain and update webpage.
- Determining technical requirements
- Creating back up files
Requirements and skills:
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, Adobe, Google Drive);
- Experience in producing, editing, and monitoring social media content;
- Preferred knowledge in producing IT applications;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and politically sensitive environment;
- Outgoing self-motivated team player with a positive attitude;
- Professional, organized and dependable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language required);
If you are quality driven, reliable and eager to meet deadlines, then we are looking forward to receive your application!
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com
In the subject field, please-put: IT Officer. The deadline to apply is 05th May 2019. To learn more about our openings, please visit: http://ibcmitrovica.eu/en/index.php?/en/about_ibcm/vacancies/.