- Publish Date
- End Date
| Të tjera...
- Job Places
Youth Center / Qendra Rinore / Omladinski Centar
Str. Arta p.n. – Mitrovica
Tel: 00 381 28 535 903
Based on the needs of the project: Diakonie Youth Center in Mitrovica, funded by Bread for the World (BfdW) and Kindernothilfe (KNH)
Project Implementer: Diakonie Kosova open a concurs for this position:
Position: Youth Worker
- University degree in Social Sciences (Faculty of Philosophy, Sociology, Education, etc.)
- Knowledge of English language - obligatory
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Work experience in this field - have priority
- Patience, tolerance and flexibility;
- The applicants from Serbian or Boshnjak community have priority,
- The ability to treat young people with respect and sensitivity etc.
- Meeting with young people to identify their needs and interest.
- Providing support and advice in different boys and girls group.
- Developing and organization of different activities related to the needs and interests of young people,
- Promoting young people's interest.
- Monitoring and supervising of different young groups that participate in our activities;
- work in partnership with other organizations that support young people such as social care, health, police, education etc.
- Writing reports, holding presentations etc.
Diakonie Kosovo offers equal employment opportunities for all citizens of Kosovo and welcomes applications from all interested persons from all communities in Kosovo.
Interested ones should bring or send us via e-mail: CV with photo (in English) motivation letter (in English), other supporting documents (diplomas, training certificates, references) - Applications that are submitted without the relevant documentation will not be considered.
The deadline for applications is: 19 April 2019
Applications can be delivered personally at the address:
Diakonie Youth Center, Mitrovica
Str. Arta p.n. near the main Ibar bridge,
Tel: 028 535 903 or
electronic address: email@example.com from 10:00 to 16:00.