KEEN Project Coordinator
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
KEEN Project Coordinator
Project coordinator duties:
The Coordinator is responsible for the overall direction of the BSFK project activities to realize the goals set forth in the project proposals and agreements. Duties include organization of workshops and meetings, lead advocacy component in frame of the project, financial accountability of the project, M&E of the project and activities, maintaining accurate and transparent data, and reports required by Balkan Sunflowers Kosova, leading the partners and donors.
General Terms of Reference include:
- Coordinate monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the local action plans;
- In cooperation with Experts and local institutions prepare reports on implementation of the LAP;
- Facilitate cooperation and consult between the various parties that have an impact directly or indirectly in the project
- Manage the project budget
- Ensure that all aspects of the commitment made in the project proposals, as detailed or implied by objectives, activities, and budgets are met
- Prepare narrative reports for the donors and work with the BSFK Financial Coordinator in preparation of Financial Reports, according to the schedules in MOUs.
Project coordinator ahs to work closely with other implementing partners in the implementation of the activities foreseen in the project proposal.
Duties in detail:
- To have on-going overview of the entire program
- In close cooperation with KEEN partners, BSFK and expert be active in:
- Bringing new ideas/activities
- Helping to prepare materials related to the project
- Reflect on program implementation
- Organize and help organizing KEEN activities
- Evaluate implementation of the KEEN activities
- In cooperation with KEEN partners work on development of the training program;
- Ensure participation of BSFK staff in the trainings;
- Assist KEEN network in finding other participants for the capacity building trainings;
- Network meetings
- Organize meetings as needed or requested
- Participate in the meetings organized by KEEN;
- Assist KEEN partners in planning and facilitating meetings
- Take meeting notes and contribute
- In coordination with center coordinator liaise with local and Kosovo institutions when appropriate and necessary
Administrative / Management Duties:
- Attend meetings organized by BSFK and other stakeholders related to the topics of interest
- To provide supervision and guidance when necessary and appropriate
- To consult closely with other team members
- To closely mentor the program directly in terms of the project objectives and the project indicators, and to continuously direct the program so as to surpass those objectives and indicators
- Supervise and coordinate all financial aspects of the project;
- Ensure that expenditures are in accordance with the project document;
- Organize the tender for the audit procedure, monitor their work and report to both committees. Ensure implementation of the recommendations.
- Update on a monthly basis the calendar of expenses.
- Provide short biweekly reports to BSFK Director;
- Prepare project progress reports and final report;
- Ensure the financial report prepared by the finance coordinator is in line with the activities held;
- Deliver narrative and financial reports timely to donors.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- PC is responsible to do internal Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) implementation of the project activities;
- PC is responsible to organize external project M&E activities
- PC is responsible to organize M&E and reporting on implementation of the Municipal Local Action Plans.
Communication – project visibility:
- Prepare communication materials;
- Ensure BSFK and donor logo visible in all materials;
- Ensure contact with media (draft press releases, organize media visits, etc.);
- Attend relevant conferences/events and present the project;
- Ensure overall project visibility.
ISO 9001 standards:
- To implement BSFK procedures stated in ISO 9001 standards
Key Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management
- University degree, preferably in management field
- Knowledge of governmental mechanisms in central and local level
- Knowledge of the stakeholders working on education and employment
- Interpersonal skills
- And other skills required to fulfill the ToR for this position
The Project Coordinator position includes the following conditions:
- 8 months contract
- Starting date: 23rd of April 2019.
- 24 hours per week.
- The coordinator will be paid 761.90 Euro gross.
- Work is based in Prishtina
Please submit your updated CV, Cover Letter, as well as contact details of at least two previous professional engagements as references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is 17th of April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.