- Company Name
International Advisory, Products and Systems (i-APS)
- Phone Number
- Company Place
Full Stack Developer for i-APS Global
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
International Advisory, Products and Systems (i-APS) is a consulting firm based in the U.S which leverages global expertise with local presence to transform organizations and communities into partners for change. Through a proven, people-first approach, i-APS supports communities in their efforts to respond to crisis, build resilience, and achieve sustainable development. i-APS operates through multiple affiliate projects/programs around the world and the core areas of expertise include: Monitoring and Evaluation; Third Party Monitoring; Institutional Strengthening and Development; and Knowledge Management (. For more information about i-APS see: www.i-APS.com. The International Advisory, Products and Systems (i-APS), is seeking to fill the position of:
Full Stack Developer for i-APS Global
- Working from Pristina, the full Stack Developer is to take a managerial role in developing software applications for i-APS’s clients worldwide.
- Lead and supervise the development of software applications from design, to deployment, evaluation, and maintenance.
- Occasionally carry out the front-end and back end development of responsive software applications.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Closely collaborate with the product team in drafting the planning and requirement analysis for the development of new software applications.
- Designing client-customized software applications with the following functions: facilitate inter-organizational communication and decision management; real-time project monitoring and evaluation tool; as well as internal and external Online Learning Platforms)
- Assist and supervise the team of developers in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Defining front end and back end architecture for responsive websites and software applications.
- Designing and developing Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for highly user-interactive software applications.
- Creating and monitoring databases.
- Ensuring portability of software application to mobile phones.
- Undertake software debugging processes including the technical analysis and testing of the developed product according to the client’s requirements, and recommend solutions to identified technical issues.
- Collaborate with graphic designers on the visual features of the product.
- Provide technical expertise in facilitating the recruitment procedures for new local programmers/developers.
- Identify and suggest necessary training on coding skills (including specific programming languages) for staff members in Kosovo engaged in developing software applications.
- All interested candidates must at least have a Bachelor Degree in the field of Computer Science or any other relevant area to accomplish the tasks.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a Full Stack developer or ICT Business Analyst
- Advanced knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Knowledge of software architectural patterns (e.g MVC, MVVM etc.)
- Knowledge of relational database management systems (RESTful API, MS SQL, NoSQL)
- Proficiency with back end languages such as C#, Python, and/or Ruby.
- Knowledge of package managers (npm or yarn)
- Knowledge of version control (Git)
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include:
- Letter of Motivation
- Diploma, References/recommendations
Deadline for the application: May 10, 2019