Front-End Web Developer
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
We are looking for a senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
About the Job:
- Participate in the design and development processes
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Work with Product Management on the feasibility of upcoming changes
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/computer engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 Years of work experience
- Expert level experience with CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Skills for creating responsive websites
- Passionate about learning and sharing newer technologies with the team
- Interest in usability and design aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO Principles
- Familiarity with Git or other version control systems
- Ideally, experience with NodeJS, Angular 6+ [Is a plus]