Head of PR & Communications
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Head of PR & Communications
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Monego LLC is a company providing a scope of financial services, including consumer loans - “single payment” loans in Kosovo. Based on the proven experience and head office in Prishtina, the company aims to offer consumer loans and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient borrowing process.
With a team that consists of fintech, IT, and customer care professionals who are experts in their field, Monego LLC provides an innovative, friendly and supportive environment, and an opportunity to learn and develop professionally. Due to geographic expansion, we are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Head of PR & Communications.
The Company will provide:
- Modern facilities
- High technology devices and tools
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
We are looking for a professional Head of PR & Communications to plan, develop and implement PR strategies.
Head of PR & Communications will have to be a versatile, energetic, and a confident communicator and presenter.
- planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations;
- collating and analyzing media coverage;
- preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
- maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook;
- sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis;
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness;
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them;
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude;
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management;
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills;
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.;
- Event planning experience.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or gender.
How to apply?
If you feel you are the right candidate that can build a strong focused company culture, please forward your CV and English motivational letter (Optional) with the subject: “Head of PR & Communications – Name and Surname” to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 26.04.2019.
We look forward to considering you.