Chief Legal Officer
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Chief Legal Officer
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Monego LLC is a company providing a scope of financial services, including consumer loans - “single payment” loans in Kosovo. Based on the proven experience and head office in Prishtina, the company aims to offer consumer loans and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient borrowing process.
With a team that consists of fintech, IT, and customer care professionals who are experts in their field, Monego LLC provides an innovative, friendly and supportive environment, and an opportunity to learn and develop professionally. Due to geographic expansion, we are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position as a Lawyer.
The Company will provide:
- Modern facilities
- High technology devices and tools
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
We are looking for a diligent in-house lawyer with strong corporate law background, excellent problem-solving skills, and knowledge of the finance and banking industry.
As an in-house lawyer your mission will be to ensure full legal compliance with regulatory acts governing the non-bank financial institution industry, accurately and in a timely manner prepare various corporate resolutions, register corporate changes, directly communicate with regulatory authorities, as well as be fully involved in developing innovative financial products, and advising management of the company on corporate, labor law, consumer protection, and other legal matters on a daily basis.
- Diligent review and update of internal legal procedures required by regulatory acts within first month;
- Diligent review of update of corporate agreements, resolutions, as well as initiatives of improving corporate document management within first two months;
- Solutions and relevant procedures in place for enhancing customer due diligence processes,
- Review and proposed solutions for improving client agreements;
- Timely and accurate communication with regulatory authorities, and external legal partners;
- Timely and accurate legal project management, and follow-up on existing projects.
- Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly;
- High cognitive and analytical skills;
- Ability to analyze in depth various legal matters while applying local and EU regulation, and actively propose legal solutions;
- Ability to independently organise legal project management;
- Taking initiative and executing it;
- Ability to interpret regulatory acts in line with local and EU regulation;
- Good communication and argumentation skills.
- At least 2-3 year of post-graduation successful experience in similar role in a financial company, law office or other international company;
- Strong corporate law background, good knowledge of EU law and practices, good knowledge of regulatory acts governing consumer protection and data protection;
- Exceptional English language skills;
- Pro-activity and hands-on approach with a positive attitude and decision-making capability;
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction, demonstrating initiative and follow through;
- Exceptional work ethic, and strong sense of responsibility.
What we offer:
- An exciting job within a quickly growing FinTech company;
- Ability to work closely with top professionals and to make a difference in how business is conducted (identify problems, propose solutions and see changes that you have proposed);
- Highly qualified, experienced and friendly team of colleagues who works closely on every business process;
- Motivational remuneration package with excellent performance bonuses and health insurance;
- Modern working environment and great technical support.
How to apply?
If you feel you are the right candidate that can build a strong focused company culture, please forward your CV and English motivational letter (Optional) with the subject: “Lawyer – Name and Surname” to the email address: email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 21.04.2019.
We look forward to considering you.