- Publish Date
- End Date
IT & Dizajn
- Job Places
FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 1.7 million clients, announces:
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining databases.
- Ensures MIS data integrity and MIS proper functioning;
- Liaises with software developers as needed and test new versions of MIS;
- Assist in designing / programming special applications and databases to support portfolio administration;
- Manages database backups and replications;
- Manages configuration of MİS Servers for new branches;
- Creates custom reports using SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
- Provides ongoing guidance, trouble-shooting support, and response to user questions/problems with software.
- Provides trainings to FINCA Kosovo users as necessary (as per the plan and schedule).
- Co-operates with users to improve business flow and transform the existing flow to meet the requirements of the digital era.
- Develops new applications to meet user needs.
- MS SQL Server Log Shipping and Replication experience
- Upgrade of MS SQL server nevironments to the latest version
- Performs key role in the development lifecycle of small applications, including database architecting, software engineering, coding, testing, and maintaining.
- Analyzes performance of MIS reports and provides ideas to improve their efficiency;
- Analyzes database performance and proposes steps to ensure server’s efficient work;
- University Degree in computer science or relevant field;
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL, SQL Server, hands-on experience on designing views, triggers, stored procedures
- Proven experience as database administrator
- Experience in designing and building applications
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Please fill in the application online at the web site: FINCAKosovo.org or send CV and motivation letter to the e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The title should state the position of the job and the place. Applications submitted in other forms are not considered.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. The application deadline is until 16/04/2019. FINCA Kosovo offers equal employment opportunities.