Information Security Officer
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 1.7 million clients, announces:
Information Security Officer in Head Office – Prishtina
Information Security Officer’s responsibilities include managing information security risks and compliance relating to information security, business continuity planning, crisis management and compliance.
- Facilitating implementation of Security and Continuity Policies, standards and procedures within the subsidiary and ensuring delivery of locally assigned information security tasks and activities
- Coordinating and supporting Security and Continuity Risk and Compliance Activities within subsidiary
- Coordinating the delivery of awareness and training program on Information Security and Continuity in the subsidiary
- Serving as the formal single point of contact on Information security and continuity for the subsidiary
- Coordinating business and IT continuity planning across subsidiary business units and infrastructure
- Coordinating Information Security incident response and reporting in subsidiary
- Acting as trusted security and continuity reporter and advisor for Subsidiary Management
- Reporting to Risk Department, Global Business Continuity and Crisis Management Team
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, cyber security, management information systems, business administration, or related discipline preferred. Master’s degree desirable.
- Proven experience in an information security, risk management or compliance role.
- Experience with microfinance or banking organizations preferred.
- Industry Certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, SANS GIAC, CBCI) holders preferred
- Security vendor certifications (e.g. Cisco, TrendMicro, Splunk, Qualys) is a plus.
- Fluency in English is required.
Please fill in the application online at the web site: Kosovo.FINCA.org or send CV and motivation letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at the email address email@example.com. The title should state the position of the job and the place. Applications submitted in other forms are not considered.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. The application deadline is until 26/03/2019. FINCA Kosovo offers equal employment opportunities
FINCA Kosovë Zyra Qendrore Rr. Robert Doll, Nr.112 10000 Prishtina + 383 (0) 38-609-721 + 381 (0) 38-609-722 Kosovo.FINCA.org
FINCA është institucion financiar Amerikan me selinë kryesore në Washington DC – SHBA , pjesë e rrjetit të FINCA Impact Finance| Vepron në 21 shtete të botës, në 5 kontinente të ndryshme | Ofron shërbime mbi 1.7 milion klientëve në mbarë botën