- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RED CROSS (ICRC)
ICRC Mission in Kosovo
Working place: Pristina
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission it to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
Your Job (specific and general):
- Prepares and posts accounting entries in the accounting software on a regular basis for all books in Pristina (cash and bank).
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of accounting transactions in accordance with financial procedures.
- Performs integrity checks of accounting entries made on a regular basis.
- Participates in monthly closure activities.
- Prepares the records for the monthly closure operations.
Your Profile (education, experience and skills):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of accountants work (Certificate/Diploma).
- Two years’ work experience in a similar field; experience with an international organization an asset.
- Very good to excellent knowledge of English language.
- Very good to excellent knowledge of Microsoft based work environment.
Generic and core skills:
- Affinity for teamwork and strong collaborative attitude.
- Motivated for humanitarian work.
- Good organizational skills, self-starter, perseverant, flexible, analytical and committed.
What we offer:
- Progressive professional development opportunities.
- As inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization.
- Stimulating benefits package.
Interested applicants should submit a motivation letter and a résumé, both documents in English, with a recent photo, copy of diplomas, certificates and working references at the following e-mail address:email@example.com, or
deliver a hard copy directly at our office: ICRC Mission in Kosovo, Pashko Vasa St. 41 (Peyton city), Pristina.
Deadline to submit your application: 19.03.2019
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Proper CV`s will be kept in the ICRC archives for one year only