- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Monego LLC is a fintech company providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans operating in emerging markets. Based on the proven experience in the industry and head office in Prishtina, the company aims to offer consumer finance and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
With a team that consists of fintech, IT, and customer care professionals who are experts in their field, Monego LLC provides an innovative, friendly and supportive environment, and an opportunity to learn and develop professionally. Due to geographic expansion, we are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Content Editor/Writes.
The Company will provide:
- Modern facilities
- High technology devices and tools
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
We are looking for a professional Content Editor/Writer to help coordinate the organization’s Marketing Department. The Content Editor/Writer will be responsible for assisting in all marketing activities including digital presence, promotional materials, and other marketing campaigns.
The Content Editor/Writer will have to be enthusiastic, creative, and have vast knowledge related to digital marketing strategies. Additionally, the perfect candidate is expected to be self-motivated and show an outside-the-box mentality.
- Research, write and edit content for website & related corporate sites;
- Crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns;
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, company newsletter etc. as needed;
- Contribute to/ update the company's social sites like Facebook and Instagram;
- Copy, edit and proofread all web content Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit;
- Assist in other marketing related activities.
- Qualification & Experience - in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Technical Writing or a related field
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Word
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or any related program will be more than welcomed
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast- paced, deadline- driven environment
- 0-2 yrs. exp in writing for the Web, content management and internet research will be welcomed.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or gender.
How to apply?
If you feel you are the right candidate that can build a strong focused company culture please forward your CV and motivational letter (Optional) to the email addresses:
email@example.com with subject: Content editor/writer.
Application deadline: 24.02.2019
We look forward to considering you.