Senior Data Researcher
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Position: Senior Data Researcher
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
Gross salary: EUR 675
Reporting to: Director of Data and Operations
GDS Group is a global project intelligence organisation dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment. Our B2B summits and events bring purchaser and provider communities together to find solutions to real-world business challenges.
Whether it’s brokering real solutions to existing or upcoming business projects, providing greater insight into emerging trends and their outcomes, or delivering the tools needed to enable meaningful organisational change, our events, services and experience provide the intelligence needed to make our customer's business projects a success.
We are looking for a highly proficientData Researcher to join our Data team to assist with building a high quality contact database. This team is pivotal to the successful delivery of the GDS mission and will support both GDS Summits and Meet The Boss in identifying suitable audiences for our products. The ideal candidate will have experience in lead sourcing, industry research, CRM and data management and will have good attention to detail whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive research, using appropriate industry database resources, to identify leads who meet the audience criteria for our products
- Adding and updating data on our CRM system (Salesforce.com) to create a high-quality contact record
- Reporting and communication of research activity to assist with business understanding (eg data volumes/ audience profiles/ market and location context)
- Internal stakeholder management to ensure deadlines are achieved and audience data targets are clearly understood and articulated
- Stewardship for a quality data record, for example reviewing and defining the appropriate reference data on Salesforce.com
- At least 50 new leads per day: a lead defined as a new or dormant company with both of the following
- Updated company profile with USP/ solutions highlighted
- At least one point of contact (decision maker/ budget holder) identified with an appropriate contact number
- Data management and stewardship processes followed
- 100% golden record data coverage
- Market/ location context reports available at the start of campaign planning
- Commercial acumen with experience of delivering against KPIs and adapting lead sourcing approach based on product and industry context
- Working knowledge of data privacy laws applicable to the country of research and contact channel (eg GDPR)
- Proven CRM experience (Salesforce.com preferred); thorough, considered and pragmatic approach to lead sourcing
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with ability to work with internal audiences across the business
- Able to work well in a team and with a wide range of people at all levels.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Can work under pressure and to organise time to tight deadlines without compromising attention to detail
- Degree in a relevant business, marketing or numerate discipline
- Proven experience of MS Excel
- Fully committed to learn, adaptable and able to drive improvements in data quality
- Focused and self-motivated with the ability to “make it happen” and deliver results
All applications to drop to: Dardane.Lila@gdsgroup.com