After Sales Representative
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Teknoxgroup Kosovo is exclusive dealer of Caterpillar, the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines. As a part of the international Group of companies operating in the Balkans, they are covering the territory of Kosovo in terms of sales of new and used CAT machines, engines and gensets; and product support through distribution of spare parts and service.They are developing and providing the best solution with the greatest value for their customers and their goals are being achieved through the professionalism, excellence and passion of their team.
In order to support its expansion in Parts and Service, in the name of Teknoxgroup, HILL Skopjeis looking for a personpreferably of technicaland/orcommercialprofile, passionate about machinery, willing to learn more and build a professional career within the dynamic team for the position of
After Sales Representative
- high school diploma is a must, preferably of a technical and/or commercial orientation
- basic knowledge of earthmoving machines, technology and industry
- experience in the same or similar job positions within machinery, car, bus or truck industry is an advantage
- very good communication and negotiation skills
- ability to build relationship with customers
- enthusiastic, eager to learn personality and committed team attitude
- spoken and written command of English language
- proficiency in Microsoft Office
- driving license
- Consultantive selling of parts and services to existing customers and bringing in new prospective customers
- Receive and fill customer orders over the counter
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts
- Read catalogs or computer databases in order to determine replacement part numbers and prices
- Use Company internal systems to find information about part numbers and their update/changes
- Prepare the quote for parts
- Present quote to the customerand provide support and/or modifications
- Determine parts availability
- Proactively contact customers and promote actively company products and services, including field sales activity and properly covering the local market
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse and pick materials from stock to fill orders
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location
- Drive lift trucks in order to pick up incoming stock or to deliver parts to designated locations
- Administering various databases and preparing some company reports
- Issuing of sale invoices and registering those in the accounting system, as well as managing petty-cash
- Preparing and executing payments
- Taking care of office supplies and assets in a rational manner through collecting offers from external suppliers
- Provide support in managing work orders, trough opening work orders, reviewing, closing them and invoicing accordingly
- Expected to perform other tasks according to competences and direct request from the Supervisor
This position includes a lot of possibilities for learning and professional growthwithin a reputable international company.
If this position is suitable to your knowledge and experience and you would like to learn more about this job opportunity, do not hesitate to contact us directly on email or phone. For application please send your CV and motivation letter in English, stating the position title, until 11.02.2019 to our address, with full confidentiality.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
By applying to the HILL advertisements, you are becoming a part of our candidates’ database. If you don’t want to be a part of our database, please state it in the mail.