- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Call Monitoring (Prishtina)
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
- Monitors, evaluates and scores a specified number of calls each month for all clients in order to provide an overall assessment of call center and collections quality.
- Enters quality scores into a database for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Quality issues and performance measures are used to ensure the highest level of customer service as per regulations
- Business fluency in English and Italian (both verbal and written)
- Ability to learn and understand the product and the organization
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Demonstrate self-awareness, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work from: Mo. - Fr. 09:00 - 16:00
If you think that you are the right person for our team in Prishtina, please send your CV in English until 16.01.2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 049-328-328
Note: We will take in consideration the applications that are in English language and contact only the selected candidates.