Customer Advisor Back Office – Call Center
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
At IuteCredit Kosovo J.S.C, customer experience is core to everything we do. Our Mission and our team’s Top priority is to exceed customers’ expectations and to ensure that their experience in personal lending at IuteCredit is delightful, comfortable, personable and the fastest.
We are looking for 2 (Two) Customer Experience Advisor stars to join our team in Customer Service Back Office and help us deliver the extraordinary experience. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset. As the voice of IuteCredit Customers, you will act both as an advocate of our loan products and as a champion for our customers. You must ensure that IuteCredit Customers have the best experience possible, no matter what channel they chose to contact us. Customer Experience is our Mission and this position is essential to our company and team’s success.
Ref. 001-12 Call Center Customer Advisor
Your Main responsibilities:
- Effectively resolve customer questions and queries regarding information on loans, repayments, aftersales, collection issues, process customer requests;
- Take ownership of customers’ problems from beginning to end;
- The duties of a Call Center Customer Advisor include calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal-orientedcustomer experience team;
- Accountable for on time communication through several communication channels – Facebook, email, phone;
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to every customer request;
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Department.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with all team members regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team
- Reports directly to HR&CX Manager.
About You and what skills, experience and knowledge is required:
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer experience, support, solving problems for customers, and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful;
- You have extensive experience in call center;
- You are skilled at explaining products, problems, services succinctly and clearly;
- You have strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- You are a naturally empathetic, articulate communicator committed to deliver excellent customer experience
- You can prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Love to interact in Social Media
- Attractive salary + bonuses
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love customer interactions, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV at email@example.com no later than 16 December 2018
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.