- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for amazing folks who can help work on challenging new and existing projects for our existing and upcoming clients in the long-run. They must have the ability to take ownership and maintain stellar performance in various environments.
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions,
- Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team,
- Creating or facilitating creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary,
- Planning and summing up work iterations as well as the most important project milestones,
- Understanding client’s business needs and helping them to create the MVP that helps to achieve them,
- Looking for improvements and questioning status quo, to the point of creating new processes and adjustments,
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions.,
- Already have some experience in project management and communication with clients,
- Already had an opportunity to manage a project team,
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Have knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience with JIRA and other PM tools
- Can convince us that effective communication is your strong suit,
- Feel comfortable with giving feedback, using facts and arguments,
- Know how to motivate others, utilize negotiation skills to achieve results and nurture relationships,
- Have a passion for new technologies and managing IT projects,
- Are open-minded and eager to learn new tools.
- have a passion for new technologies.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Mac or iMac working station (we work only with the best tech)
- Additional accessories for your computer to make you and your work more efficient
- Health Insurance
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
- Trainings, Bootcamps and Other Benefits
To apply, please submit a resume along with links to any work you’ve done to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline to apply ASAP.