Senior Developers with C#/.NET Technologies (3)
- Publish Date
- End Date
Programer | IT & Dizajn
- Job Places
We are seeking for up to three Senior Developers with C#/.NET Technologies experience to join our growing team. We are looking for amazing folks who can help develop features for our existing and upcoming clients in the long-run.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing new components, features, and functionality within the designated products.
- Responsible for maintenance of existing designated product by fixing bugs found.
- Responsible for assisting in the improvement of the existing designated product.
- Responsible for creating documentation (discussion/testing/release/doc notes).
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of detailed specifications and code.
- Assisting in clarifying project scope from the technical standpoint.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Advanced level of programming skills in C# /.NET Technologies (including WPF, .NET Core, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with source control systems (SVN, Mercurial, git or the like).
- Knowledge of database design and access (ADO.NET, SQL Server, SQLite or related) is a plus.
- Knowledge of GUI (graphical user interface) WPF, Winforms, Etc… a plus.
- Familiarity with current design patterns, MVVM, MVC, etc…
- Any web technology experience a plus (Entity, REST, OData, client-server architecture…).
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Strong math/engineering background or experience
- Must have worked in a team environment.
- Minimum three years of related development experience.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Advanced Windows Station or Mac working station (we work only with the best tech)
- Additional accessories for your computer to make you and your work more efficient
- Paid Training Program with all expenses covered in Germany
- Health Insurance
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
- Training, Bootcamps and Other Benefits
- Minimum 2-year contract
To apply, please submit a resume along with links to any work you’ve done to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply ASAP.