- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
The fastest and most comfortable loan provider, IuteCredit Europe, for its operations in Prishtina, Kosovois looking for:
Ref. no. 0003-11- Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing Marketing Strategy of the company, in accordance with IuteCredit Group strategy, and coordinatingall actions and events organized by the Company in order to promote the overall image and Company’s reputation.
The Marketing Specialist will overseeplanning marketing activities and ensuring their implementation by using available resources (human, financial, technical) or using the necessary services from external suppliers (advertisers, publications, radio / television stations, etc.);
- Responsible for external communicationsthrough various channels (Internet, Media, radio / TV, post, OOH, indoor and outdoor POSM, etc.). The specialist will act as a first contact point with the external media providers.
- Marketing specialist will make sure that all the external communication/content is meeting the Company guidelines and is in line with the Group Strategy.
- The specialist will be helping in implementation of campaigns on Digital Channels, including search engine marketing (SEO), paid advertising (Google AdWords, Google Display Network,onsite search), online brochures & catalogs and other promotional campaigns;
- Working with the CCO and Group Marketing Officer to develop market specific marketing strategies and identify requirements for various marketing assets.
- Work on SEO initiatives by developing content (SEO Articles), performs keyword research specific to the country and market, and evaluate success of SEO.
- Performs market research and collects data on market competitors, including prices, products, and commercial campaigns. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of IuteCredit products, find the market opportunities; Make proposals for products modifications;
- Collaborates with advertising agencies and outsources.
- Collaborate with CCO and Group Marketing Officer to evaluate customer segments and help create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling – Marketing Personas.
- Prepares and is responsible for the Company's annual, monthly and weekly action plans and efficient management and planning of marketing budget. Also analyze and reports on success of Digital Campaigns.
- Cooperates with Branch managers in preparation of branch marketing plans for subsidiaries, monitoring the plan is being properly implemented.
- Ensures that company branches are provided with promotional materials and promotional items (business cards, flyers, posters, letterhead, corporate envelopes, offer lettering templates, corporate boards, signs, and billboards, banners, other corporate objects).
- Cooperating with Business partners and making sure they are clear and how to implement our branding guidelines and policies and assist them if needed in preparation of promotional and communication materials.
- Prepares PR & Event plan, and makes sure that the budget is planned according to the activities;
- Collaborates with legal and sales teams to ensure all marketing campaigns and materials are in compliance and conveying the right message.
Experience and knowledge required:
- A minimum of 2-year experience in Digital/OnlineMarketing with the focus on Social Media, Paid Advertising and SEO.
- Experience with Google Ads platform and Facebook Business Manager for paid advertising
- Experience with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+
- Experience with Social Media Management tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Canva.
- Knowledge of web and graphic design principles
- Desirable but not necessary skills with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or some other Graphic editing software;
- Good computer skills, including Windows, MS Office
- Experience with the CRM/CXM software such as Sugar, Salesforce, or similar.
- Exceptional communication, analytical and writing skills
- Customer centricteam player and good ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- A well-organized person focused on results
- Proactivity and creativity is a must
- Project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Albanian Language on a Native level with extreme literacy level.
- Fluency in English (writing, speaking, reading).
The company offers:
- Competitiveremuneration package
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love interactions with people we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 07.12.2018 and referring to the position you apply for in the subject of your e-mail.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.