International Business Officer
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
International Business Officer
The post holder will be responsible for negotiation and administration of international roaming agreements with mobile operators worldwide on traffic volumes and prices (including update of roaming agreements and annexes). The focus of the positon is negotiation of inter operator discount agreements and coordination of day to day activities of the roaming team (commercial launch of roaming services and maintenance of international roaming relations, administration of SIM Cards etc.)
The candidate needs to be a highly motivated team player with a positive attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills, proven ability to work well with people. Also, needs to display a high level of analytical skills, organizational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities at a time.
Reporting to Wholesales Unit Manager, International Business Officer will have the following responsibilities:
- Development of wholesale roaming business according to the strategy and guidelines defined by the company
- Analysis of roaming market evolution by following prices and tariff trends
- Business cases development and scenarios simulation according to different wholesale commercial conditions
- Management of roaming agreements and tariffs
- Roaming usage reporting and analysis related to the negotiations closed and identifying new opportunities, deviations and action plans to improve results
- Management of international roaming agreements and settlement process
- Performs any/all other tasks assigned by the manager within the area of responsibility.
To be considered for the role, you will have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Numerate and analytical skills, able to tackle complex issues quickly and accurately;
- Ability to analyze, organize, and present numerical data, i.e., financial or statistical
- Ability to evaluate data and courses of action and to reach logical decisions
- Excellent oral, written communication, and reporting skills; Ability to pick out important information in oral communications
- Actively influencing events rather than passively accepting them; Sees opportunities and acts on them
- Strong negotiation and trading skills; Unbiased, rational approach
- Ability to communicate with various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to maintain social and organizational norms in job-related activities
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities; Stability of performance under pressure and/or opposition; Ability to make controlled responses in stressful situations;
- Attention to detail, initiative, good judgement, adaptability to changing work environment,,
- Ability to work in the team.
- Fluent in Albanian and English
- Proficiency in MS Office
Required Professional Education:
- University degree in business administration, public administration, commerce, engineering, computer science, law or related fields
Required working experience:
- Experience in contracting, financial, procurement, IT sector, banking or related fields – min. 4 years
Working place: Fushë Kosovë.
The deadline for application is 10.11.2018