Chief Risk Officer
- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
The fastest and most comfortable loan provider,IuteCredit Europe, for its operations in Prishtina, Kosovo, is looking for:
Chief Risk Officer
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) is an executive role at IuteCredit responsible for identifying, analyzing and mitigating internal and external factors that could damage and threaten our company.
CRO will ensure the risk management framework, policies and processes are embedded within IuteCredit Kosovo. Responsible for the overall monitoring of existing policies and procedures and for providing guidance to department managers when new policies are required. CRO is responsible for design and implementation of two pillars inside: Credit Risk, and Internal Collection.
Main function of CRO, will be support of central teams engaged with Compliance for covering local activities and requirements, control report, provide advice and support where necessary and appropriate, consult and support Compliance library development and updating, assist the management in an appropriate manner towards the local Compliance-related risks.
- Monitor and manage the MFI overall Credit Risk.
- Ensure maintenance of the MFI credit standards.
- Manages the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report credit and operational related risks.
- Assists in the development of and manage processes to identify and evaluate operational areas' risks and risk and control self-assessments.
- Evaluates the products, processes, procedures and activities of the company in order to determine the vulnerable segments to credit and operational risk; propose measures to prevent them.
- Manages the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
- Conducts compliance & risk assessments.
- Establishes and define qualitative and quantitative credit and operational risk indicators.
- Collects and assesses data to identify potential or actual sources of risk toward company’s products and procedures
- Collaborates with staff and committee members with respect to risk-related incidents, policies and practices.
- Monitors major and critical risk issues.
- Manages the company risk and control assessment reporting process as well as manage and maintain infrastructure elements (ex. management reporting, including reporting to senior management).
- Manages the process of collecting money from customers from the moment of delay.
- Responsible for analytics of default performance and proper recommendations
Experience and knowledge required:
- Bachelor / Master degree inFinance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
- A minimum of 3-years of experience in financial institution or consulting companyin similar subject, preferably experience in credit risk (private individuals);
- Knowledge of relevant local legislation and regulatory requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Compliance subjects such as AML, CTF, Sanctions, protection of clients’ interest, etc.
- Good understanding of offered services and products and processes of Financial Industry and associated risk areas, especially with respect to financial and regulatory ones;
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, ethical behavior, analytical skills, investigation and interview skills, audit and report skills;
- Critical thinking, risk orientated mindset, decision making corresponding to level of position, ability to define issues, interpret data and evaluate options for different complex cases.
- Ability to summarize, write and compile reports, general communication skills and ability to work directly with management and regulators.
- Compliance subject orientated certification or training is a plus;
- Multitasking, ability to priorities;
- Fluent in English, a must;
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love interactions with people we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV at email@example.com no later than 12.11.2018 and referring to the position you apply for in the subject of your e-mail.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.