- Publish Date
- End Date
- Job Places
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Monego LLC is a company providing a scope of financial services, including consumer loans - “single payment” loans in Kosovo. Based on the proven experience and head office in Prishtina, the company aims to offer consumer loans and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient borrowing process.
With a team that consists of fintech, IT, and customer care professionals who are experts in their field, Monego LLC provides an innovative, friendly and supportive environment, and an opportunity to learn and develop professionally. Due to business expansion, we are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of MARKETER.
The Company will provide:
- Modern facilities
- High technology devices and tools
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
We are looking for a professional MARKETER to help our company manage key accounts by reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business possibilities. The Marketer will be responsible to expand the company’s business network and sales through new processes.
Marketer will have to be energetic, analytical, socially adaptable and have an indomitable attitude towards reaching and going beyond objectives.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer
- Visit, negotiate and maintain company partners
- Introduce new business solutions to increase sales in the field
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- University diploma in Business Administration, Management, Economy, or similar.
- Written and verbal communication expertise, including technical writing skills
- Proficiency in Albanian
- English language is preferred
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Problem-solving, planning and analytical skills
- Highly convincing and skilled in negotiations
- High level of numeracy and attention to details
- High social skills
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or gender.
How to apply?
If you feel you are the right candidate that can build a strong focused company culture, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject: “MARKETER– Name and Surname” and the following information:
- Your CV
- Overview of your previous professional experiences when you had to go out on the field (optional)
The deadline for submitting the application is11.11.2018
We look forward to considering you.