Project Assistant (PA)
- Publish Date
- End Date
| Të tjera...
- Job Places
Project: Sustainable Reintegration of Repatriated Persons (SUREP)
Caritas Switzerland Country Office for Kosovo is seeking an enthusiastic and qualified candidate for the position of a Project Assistant (PA) – Reintegration Project Kosovo
Under the supervision of the National Project Manager, the PA will support the implementation of the Project “Sustainable Reintegration of Repatriated Persons (SUREP)”, in line with CaCH rules and regulations.
The Project Assistant will implement activities planned under the project SUREP, in line with the given intervention logic as described in the approved project document, in compliance with CaCH rules and regulations and donor requirements. Start of employment will be from 1st of January 2019, with an initial duration of contract for two years and a possibility of extension.
- Support the PM in preparation of all project documents and agreements in collaboration with partners
- In consultation with PM ensures regular communication and coordination with project partners and all stakeholders
- In coordination with PM provide support to the Department for Reintegration of Repatriated Persons in Kosovo (DRRPK), within the Kosovo Ministry of Interior in planning and preparing the regular meetings and round tables
- In consultation with PM supports the organization of capacity development initiatives, conferences or workshops, and provide technical inputs during different events and workshops
- Collaborates with the Project Manager to ensure effective M&E of the project
- Supports the PM in monitoring activities through regular field visits, review reports from and meetings with partners, prepare trip reports and recommend adjustments to improve program implementation, as needed
- Support the PM in preparing the updates on progress, briefing notes, meeting minutes, monthly progress reports, etc.
- Maintains written track record of all project-related communication, documents and agreements
- Supports the PM to develop and ensure implementation of a monitoring system and review on regular basis project details, deliverables and scheduled as per the project implementation plan
- Oversee the project budget including procurement of goods and services and tracking of financial and material resources
- University degree in Economics, Social Sciences or related fields. An advanced university degree or equivalent is an asset
- Minimum of three years of experience in project management or/and technical assistance in the field of reintegration of returnees, employability or related field
- Experience in implementing, monitoring and evaluating development programmes
- Experience in collaboration with Government institutions, UN, international organizations and NGOs in the area of reintegration and employment and/or psycho-social support and related fields
- Advanced skills in planning, decision-making, critical thinking, oral and written communication, facilitation and coordination
- Excellent knowledge of English and Albanian (both written and spoken); and knowledge of other local languages is an asset.
- Very good skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Working experience in an international NGO; including experience with organizational development, gender and conflict-sensitive development work
- Team work and communication skills and flexibility to travel in the field and flexibility in working hours
- Former work experience in reintegration programmes in Kosovo with knowledge of institutional stakeholders will be a strong asset
- A valid driving license for cars
Send your application latest by 2nd of November 2018 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “PA-SUREP” in the subject line.
Please provide a:
- Motivation Letter
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English with details of your qualifications, experience, present position and remuneration, earliest date of availability,
- Telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply!
Note that applications without Motivation Letter or CV may not be considered for shortlisting!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!